Supreme Court Reflection

 In the short videos I watched about the Supreme Court, I learned some very interesting facts. One thing I learned was how crazy first getting appointed can feel. You have worked so hard and now you have gained the trust of the president who appointed you which can cause a mix of feelings. Important take-aways from these videos are how important the Marbury V Madison case was when defining how the Supreme Court takes and understands the cases and laws handed to them. Something important I came to realize is that when they wrote "We The People" it was not to represent all the people in America because only a small fraction of people actually had rights and could vote. I think it will always amaze me how the process of getting on the Supreme Court is and how important they are in playing a role in Government. 



Comments

Popular Posts